Saturday, May 31, 2008

1st entry

My youngest son, Jeff, started a blog and i thought to do the same and see if i am able to keep it up or not. I have 3 son's, TK, the oldest at 35, Jesse the middle at 32, and the baby, Jeff at 28 !!! I have 3 wonderful daughter-in-laws,Naomi, wife to TK, Kelly, wife to Jesse and Sarah, wife to Jeff ! They are beautiful and wonderful women ! 7 grandchildren.....Cameron, 15--Owen Douglas Bradly,9--Emily Lynn,10--Holly Mae,4--Madison Emilee,4--Bradon Scott,16mths and Raygan Grace,6mths. I love them all !!!!

My mother, Socorro , will be 85 this August !

2 comments:

We Four Procks said...

Sweet picture! That'll be this week's entry into FPotW!

We Four Procks said...

love the pic jeff did used to be cute hahaha he still!!! good luck with the blog love ya